Future Releases
 d20 Kharé - City port of traps: when?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sotterraneo

Italy
12 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2004 :  19:22:55  Show Profile  Visit Sotterraneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I guess the topic's subject says all

Edited by - Sotterraneo on 15 Jan 2004 19:23:41

Godfather Punk

Belgium
16 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2004 :  11:07:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
.. ..

-Bump!-
Go to Top of Page

jamie

United Kingdom
166 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2004 :  14:59:50  Show Profile  Visit jamie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I will post a relase date for SORCERY! 2 and Trial of Champions by the end of this week.

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD
Go to Top of Page

Godfather Punk

Belgium
16 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2004 :  20:44:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thx!
Go to Top of Page

jamie

United Kingdom
166 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2004 :  19:19:13  Show Profile  Visit jamie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
SORCERY! 2 and Trial of Champions will be printed by mid-Feb (ready for the GAMA exibition in Las Vegas)

They will be in the shops shortly after that

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD
Go to Top of Page

lupus

Spain
7 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2004 :  01:09:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey jamie: When it will be in Previews?.I will buy it by this magazine.
Go to Top of Page

Antonmodron

Spain
12 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2004 :  22:51:44  Show Profile  Visit Antonmodron's Homepage  Reply with Quote
How is it going the printing of Khare?
Is it ready yet?
Will we have to wait much longer?

Antonio
Go to Top of Page

jamie

United Kingdom
166 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2004 :  18:48:37  Show Profile  Visit jamie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Antonmodron,

It will be at the printers by the end of this weekend. We hope to have it in the shops by Mid/late March.

My appologies for the delay.

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD
Go to Top of Page

Godfather Punk

Belgium
16 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2004 :  19:26:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And there was much rejoicing
Go to Top of Page

Antonmodron

Spain
12 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2004 :  22:41:47  Show Profile  Visit Antonmodron's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jamie
It will be at the printers by the end of this weekend. We hope to have it in the shops by Mid/late March.

That means I'll have plenty of time to update the Shamutanti Hills to 3.5

Thanks for the answer.

Antonio
Go to Top of Page

Time_Lord

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2004 :  18:44:44  Show Profile  Send Time_Lord an AOL message  Send Time_Lord an ICQ Message  Click to see Time_Lord's MSN Messenger address  Send Time_Lord a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Tahnk You
Go to Top of Page

Antonmodron

Spain
12 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2004 :  14:02:22  Show Profile  Visit Antonmodron's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The month of March is in the verge of finishing...

Will we be able to see Kharé before it ends?

Please Jamie, say yes

Best regards,

Antonio
Go to Top of Page

jamie

United Kingdom
166 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2004 :  17:53:48  Show Profile  Visit jamie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Antonio,

The books have been delivered to us at the office and all of the distributers are aware that we have then

If you feel a little impatient and want to get your copy ahead of the rest, you can email to arrange payment and delivery (and the online ordering is going to be sorted ASAP!!!!).

Thanks for being patient with this one. You will be pleased to here that SORCERY! The Seven Serpents is already at final editorial ready for the release date (as specified in the relevant forum topic).

Keep the FF faith

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD
Go to Top of Page

Antonmodron

Spain
12 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2004 :  18:05:10  Show Profile  Visit Antonmodron's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm really glad to hear what you tell me

Thanks for the answer!

Antonio
Go to Top of Page

duck2ducks

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2004 :  17:29:31  Show Profile  Send duck2ducks an AOL message  Send duck2ducks a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lupus

hey jamie: When it will be in Previews?.I will buy it by this magazine.

I'd like to second this. I run an online comic book subscription service, and have ordered all of the Myriador products through Diamond Comics, when they offered them through Previews. The first few products I received with no problem, but orders for SORCERY 2 and TRIAL OF CHAMPIONS - as well as the FFG RPG - were canceled by Diamond because they were running so late. (Incidentally, they just this week canceled our orders for SORCERY 3 and CITY OF THIEVES for the same reason.)

Since Diamond doesn't seem to know that SORCERY 2 and TRIAL OF CHAMPIONS have in fact come out, will you be re-offering the items through them?

Thanks in advance,

Don A. Alsafi
-------------
Manager, G-Mart Comics
<http://www.g-mart.com/>
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Myriador Forums © 2002 Myriador Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000