The Website
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NetWasted

9 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2004 :  21:38:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All

I would just like to point out that the website has had a minor update.

As most of you will be aware the next two books will be in stores soon and the website is keeping up (or trying to ). Trial of Champions and Khare - Cityport of Traps sections are now live and more good stuff will be added to as it becomes available.

You can also keep up to date with some of Myriador's comings and goings, the latest being a news article about GAMA. But keep your eyes out for more.

Finally to help you help us, so to speak, the site now has a retail locator. Here you can find the details of your nearest Myriador stockists. If the details aren't there then make sure they get there!

James Barlow
Myriador Ltd.

NetWasted

9 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2004 :  22:17:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Just to let you all know that the Trial of Champions and Sorcery 2 areas are now populated with download and feedback sections. I hope you find them useful.

Keep your eyes peeled though as in the near future more downloads will be uploaded to the site. I will of course let you all know when there are more updates.

Enjoy

James Barlow
Myriador Ltd.
Go to Top of Page

NetWasted

9 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2004 :  10:44:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello again

For all of the Trial of Champions and Kharé - Cityport of Traps fans you will be glad to know that there are a whole bunch of new downloads for you.

Hope you enjoy

NetWasted
Go to Top of Page

NetWasted

9 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2004 :  16:02:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All

You'll be glad to know that some of the new downloads are now live. I hope you find them useful.

Keep your eye out on the pages though as more will be coming soon.

James Barlow

Myriador Ltd.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Myriador Forums © 2002 Myriador Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000