Password:
Save Password
?All Forums
?Myriador
?News
?News of d20 FF hits Italy
?New Topic ?Reply to Topic
?Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic?Topic?Next Topic ?

MikeDymond

61 Posts

Posted?-?19 May 2003?:? 00:06:45 ?Show Profile ?Reply with Quote
The following aticle has appeared on an italian RPG website.

http://www.dungeons.it/news/news.html

Cheers Mike
Managing Director
Myriador Ltd

Sotterraneo

Italy
12 Posts

Posted?-?28 Sep 2003?:? 10:35:33 ?Show Profile ?Visit Sotterraneo's Homepage ?Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeDymond

Cheers Mike
Managing Director
Myriador Ltd

Go to Top of Page

Sotterraneo

Italy
12 Posts

Posted?-?28 Sep 2003?:? 10:38:43 ?Show Profile ?Visit Sotterraneo's Homepage ?Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeDymond

Cheers Mike
Managing Director
Myriador Ltd

Let's make a quick summary of FF articles here in Italy:

A review of Warlock of Firetop Mountain d20 has been posted on Kaos On Line (www.kaosonline.it)
The review of Caverns of the Snow Witch has not, for some strange reason
The review of the very first FF gamebook has been posted
Of course Kaos On Line is in Italian and all the articles were written by yours truly

If Myriador is interested, I'll be more than happy to write more reviews of Myriador products
Go to Top of Page

jamie

United Kingdom
180 Posts

Posted?-?29 Sep 2003?:? 08:49:48 ?Show Profile ?Visit jamie's Homepage ?Reply with Quote
Sotterraneo

Thanks for your review

Any chance you could translate it into English and post it on this Forum for us all to read please

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD
Go to Top of Page

Sotterraneo

Italy
12 Posts

Posted?-?06 Oct 2003?:? 09:53:16 ?Show Profile ?Visit Sotterraneo's Homepage ?Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jamie
Any chance you could translate it into English and post it on this Forum for us all to read please

If Myriador ever chooses to include me in its reviewer list, I'll be more than happy to write reviews in both languages. I have asked for review copies of the two latest FF d20 modules, but sadly I received nothing... and translations need time I could better use for other things (more reviews, for example! ).
Go to Top of Page

Sotterraneo

Italy
12 Posts

Posted?-?24 Oct 2003?:? 18:19:11 ?Show Profile ?Visit Sotterraneo's Homepage ?Reply with Quote
I have received last week Deathtrap Dungeon and Sorcery! part I from Myriador for review. I have finished reading DD and I'll write the review(s) (in Italian and English) next week. I can already give my impressions: the dungeon is funny, albeit clearly it shows the 'old school' feeling of the FF gamebooks series (this is understandable of course). The problem I noticed is that the module has been really designed just for one character (the cover has a writing, in tiny print, suggesting use with one 8th level character while in the first two releases any indications about level were absent). The finale may really be a party killer (I'm not giving away any spoilers...) and I'd MOST surely modify that if I used (as I'm planning to do eheheh) it as a group adventure. It would be a most useful module if you need to send a character alone to pass some kind of trial or test (in Titan or any other setting), especially for Fighters or similar classes, albeit I don't know if there was enough demand for such a product. TSR's attempts to produce D&D 'one to one' modules were very limited (01 The Gem and the Staff and 02 Blade of Vengeance) and I suppose not particularly successful in sales terms, albeit I found them (especiallly the 02, written by an excellent British author) very enjoyable. The description of the city of Fang is well done, but not very original. A good module, but not an excellent one. I have far higher expectations for the Sorcery! series.
Go to Top of Page
? Previous Topic?Topic?Next Topic ?
?New Topic ?Reply to Topic
?Printer Friendly
Myriador Forums ? 2002 Myriador Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000