Sorcery! 1 - The Shamuntanti Hills
 Out Now!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MikeDymond

61 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2003 :  16:16:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorcery! 1 - The Shamutanti Hills should be available in the shops any day now!

Cheers Mike
Managing Director
Myriador Ltd

Eryx

United Kingdom
77 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2003 :  13:58:08  Show Profile  Visit Eryx's Homepage  Click to see Eryx's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Anyone got this yet?

I'm curioushow the magic system works? Does it include a self-contained magic system (like the original) or is it left to D&D magic?

Go to Top of Page

jamie

United Kingdom
180 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2003 :  20:57:33  Show Profile  Visit jamie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
erm..... I have a copy

The adventure uses the d20 magic system. We did discuss creating a different magic system but most of the SORCERY! spells are already in the PHB: ZAP - Lightning bolt, NAP - Sleep etc.

POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!!

The spells like GOB and YOB have been replaced with new magical items. Originally they were spells cast on a tooth to create either a goblin or a Hill Giant. These are now called Teeth of the Goblin Army and Teeth of the Hill Giant Army.

I hope you are not too dissapointed by this

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD
Go to Top of Page

Eternalknight

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2003 :  11:59:04  Show Profile  Visit Eternalknight's Homepage  Send Eternalknight an AOL message  Send Eternalknight an ICQ Message  Click to see Eternalknight's MSN Messenger address  Send Eternalknight a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds fine by me.
Go to Top of Page

Eryx

United Kingdom
77 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2003 :  14:11:15  Show Profile  Visit Eryx's Homepage  Click to see Eryx's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thats what I was hoping, so thats cool. :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Myriador Forums © 2002 Myriador Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000