lupus

Spain
8 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2003 :  01:35:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please jamie:When will be finished cityport of traps?I canīt wait.Je Je

jamie

United Kingdom
180 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2003 :  08:00:20  Show Profile  Visit jamie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cityport of Traps is being playtested as I write this.

The release date for SORCERY!2 and Trial of Champions will be appearing on this forum very soon

Did you enjoy Shamutanti Hills Lupus

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD
Go to Top of Page

lupus

Spain
8 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2003 :  14:39:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well,Itīs ok,but I hope that in khare my players can go to all part of the city ,not only to the parts that appear in the books.
Go to Top of Page

Eryx

United Kingdom
77 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2003 :  17:36:03  Show Profile  Visit Eryx's Homepage  Click to see Eryx's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thats the one problem I can see with Khare, that players will want to go anywhere.

Of course, the DM can use the module to expand upon whats in the module, but I guess it will take some more work.

Go to Top of Page

jamie

United Kingdom
180 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2003 :  18:07:57  Show Profile  Visit jamie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The map for the adventure (SORCERY! 2) incorperates all of the locations from the book. I have tried to 'spread them out a bit' so that you HAVE to roam the entire city to find all of the lines to the incantation to open the North Gate (eek... hope thats not a spoiler) while keeping the directions that you travel in true to the book.

I will ask one of the playtesters to post some comments

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD

Edited by - jamie on 27 Oct 2003 18:08:50
Go to Top of Page

Eternalknight

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 28 Oct 2003 :  01:25:30  Show Profile  Visit Eternalknight's Homepage  Send Eternalknight an AOL message  Send Eternalknight an ICQ Message  Click to see Eternalknight's MSN Messenger address  Send Eternalknight a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm the playtester Jamie spoke of :)

You do have to traverse the whole city, as Jamie said - so if your player's want to wander, it is actually a good thing! So far it only includes locations from the book, but I'm sure there will be an appendix of sorts (as per the other modules) that adds more places if your players choose to explore the whole place.

Of course, if you have access to Blacksand!, it has some great tables for random buisnesses and what is located in buildings.
Go to Top of Page

lupus

Spain
8 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2003 :  02:06:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey one last question.The rules it should be 3.5 ,isnīt it?
Go to Top of Page

jamie

United Kingdom
180 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2003 :  07:19:47  Show Profile  Visit jamie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Warlock, Caverns, Deathtrap and SORCERY! 1 were created using v3.0 rules. All future adventures are being created using v3.5 rules.

Jamie Wallis
Author
Myriador LTD
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Myriador Forums © 2002 Myriador Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000